[OpenSER-Users] tls certificate name mismatch

Jeremy George jeremy at georgeco.us
Wed Jun 11 01:03:46 CEST 2008

Hello all,

  I'm using Countpath softphones and openser 1.3.0-tls with this
configuration:

disable_tls = 0
listen = tls:xx.xx.xx.xx:5061
tls_verify_server = 0
tls_verify_client = 0
tls_require_client_certificate = 0
tls_method = TLSv1
tls_certificate = "/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user/user-cert.pem"
tls_private_key = "/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user/user-privkey.pem"
tls_ca_list =     "/usr/local/etc/openser/tls/user/user-calist.pem"

  I ran "openserctl tls rootCA" and "openserctl tls user".  And, scp'd and
imported cacert.pem into the trusted certificate store on a windows xp
machine.

  It's worked last fall when I was experimenting, but now I'm getting:
"registration error: 503 - certificate name mismatch"

  I've looked through the mailing list and can't find a thread on this.  Am
I the only one?  Thoughts?

  Thanks for any and all help.

- Jeremy