[OpenSER-Users] Terminate a call from script

kionez kionez at anche.no
Thu Jun 5 15:09:01 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to add a simple priority mechanism in my openser 1.3 script.

Reading docs i found that dialog module gives a MI command to terminate
a call, dlg_end_dlg. Is there any way to terminate a call within a
script (or a perl script)? I can't find anything on the web, the only
way i found is to exec something like "openserctl fifo dlg_end_dlg $hash
$id", but it's slower than a direct function inside the main script..

thanks in advance

k.