[OpenSER-Users] presence module dialog handling

Sigrid Thijs sigrid.thijs at androme.com
Thu Jun 5 11:53:05 CEST 2008

Unfortunately I jumped to conclusions to quickly. The NOTIFY requests
are not sent anymore when the watcher is "polite-block"-ed, but now they
are also not sent anymore to watchers that are allowed. An allowed
watcher only receives the correct presence state of the presentity when
he initiates the subscription.

kind regards,

Sigrid