[OpenSER-Users] Accept-Contact not in NOTIFY request ?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:47:45 CEST 2008

I am using N95 to test SUBSCRIBE request with openser that dedicates as presence server. According to nokia notes, in nokia java sip stack, the accept-contact header is mandatory in all requests. Any request without this header will not be recognized by sip stack in N95. The NOTIFY request from openser seems not add this header in itself. Or maybe I omit some configurations. Please give me some clue, thank you.

Regards,
Kevin