[OpenSER-Users] Register Distributed

Marcio mrgalhan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:39:10 CEST 2008

Hi ,

This t_replicate() function may take as parameter flags for controllers, but
only 0x4 (0100) ??

I would like extend the use this function for to reply of the remote peer
....credits for example.....for to use when performing a call get outside
the private net  by the user in mobility...it would be possible??....or if
you have a better idea....i  thank...

Or any idea so that I can bring credits to a user of a mobile of the home's
domain  be used in another domain....

<Peer1-OpenSER>  ---->t_replicate(URI,[flags])---> Peer2-OpenSER)
     |                       (200,ok)+(credits)?

(cli_peer2) (user in mobility)