[OpenSER-Users] Trouble with RADIUS Accounting

Dmitry Lyubimkov loft at onego.ru
Mon Jun 2 12:39:47 CEST 2008

But we did it!!! I don't need to remove this attributes. We need User-Name, Called-Station-Id, Calling-Station-Id, etc for billing purpose. But our RADIUS server does not receive them from OpenSER! Look at our Start/Stop messages. There are not such important attributes as User-Name, etc.
Is this bug of OpenSER or bug of our script? If it is bug of script, then what commands, what modules, what modparam can lead to such result?

Dmitry