[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSER-Users] [MediaProxy] If early media is longer than "idleTimeout" the RTP session is terminated

Adrian Georgescu adrian at georgescu.info
Mon Jul 28 16:10:48 CEST 2008

Hi Iñaki,
As far as we are concerned we do not maintain MediaProxy 1.x anymore.
So is likely this will not get fixed. All new developments and bug
fixing are done against 2.0
Adrian

Hi, I use MediaProxy 1.9.1 with OpenSer.
idleTimeout=50 seconds

I've received an INVITE and a 183 with early media during 52 seconds
and after
that the 200 was received. But the RTP session in MediaProxy was
terminated
after 50 seconds (idleTimeout). Why?

Is a still no answered call considered "idle"?

This is the syslog: