[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool: no price showing

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Jul 31 15:42:30 CEST 2008

I am afraid that rating all calls the same regardless of destination
will not work unless you define some destination to match all your
traffic.
The rating engine must find a destination prefix from which it derives
the price. Read the RATING.txt to understand the logic behind it.
Adrian

I'm attempting to understand how call rating works within CDRTool.  I am
able to link destinations to the calls, but unable to generate
prices.  I'm
using CDRTool 6.4.1 with FreeRadius/MySQL and a Cisco gateway.  What I'm
trying to setup seems simple:  I have one set rate of $.08/min for any
call
beginning with a 1 (I'll exclude 800 numbers later).  This rate should
be
applied globally with no differentiation between caller party or
destination...