[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio and Snom phones

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Thu Jul 31 12:57:06 CEST 2008

Jason,

by bad over here. I was with my brains still in vacation :(.

You need to use nathelper module before saving into the database:

modparam("nathelper", "received_avp", "$(avp(i:31))")
modparam("registrar", "received_avp", "$(avp(i:31))").

The rport one is for the case when you proxy the requests, in order for that
to return back to the right port.

DanB