[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER + Asterisk (Voicemail) Issue....

Gerard A. Matthew calibishie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 05:58:27 CEST 2008

I'm having this little issue when implementing the voicemail feature.

My openser.cfg looks like this in the failure route:

     if(!t_was_cancelled())
        {
          revert_uri();
          rewritehostport("voicemail.mydomain.com:5061");
          append_branch();

          #PREVENT SOME CRAZY VOICEMAIL LOOP
          xlog("L_INFO", "INFO: CALL TO VOICEMAIL");
          setflag(10);
          route(1);
        }

On my asterisk end after the time out, i'm viewing the following:

   SELECT * FROM sipusers WHERE name = 'XXXXXX'

i.e  XXXXXX = the PSTN number i'm using to call into the IP phone that's
connected to OpenSER

There seems to be a simple mixup with the number that is sent to
asterisk. Obviously there is no user with the PSTN number,
however there is one with the called number.

Any idea as to what wold be causing this? Have I provided enough
information?

Regards,
Gerard.