[Kamailio-Users] Prepaid system using openSER

Darren Sessions dmsessions at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:18:51 CEST 2008

I’ve used SER and now OpenSER (uhhm, Kamailio) for the sip proxy and
cdr generation (along with media proxy and cdrtool) and Asterisk as
the ivr piece for years.

Using a proxy like OpenSER/Kamailio to front your IVR servers is your
best bet.

The combination has worked extremely well for me.

- Darren

--
www.darrensessions.com