[Kamailio-Users] wildcard in avp_db_load with db_schema

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Jul 29 17:53:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

For loading all AVPs from "normal" avp tables, I can use something like
this:

	avp_db_load("$fu/domain", "*/domain_preferences");

But when I want to use a db schema to load AVPs belonging for example to
a call_id for some sort of dialog tracking, it fails to start with the
following error message:

"ERROR:avpops:parse_avp_db: inconsistent usage of DB scheme without
complet specification of AVP name"

My config looks like that:

	modparam("avpops","db_scheme",
	"my_schema:table=some_table;uuid_col=call_id;value_col=value")
	avp_db_load("$ci", "*/$my_schema");

If I put something like "$avp(i:10)" instead of the "*", it works, but
then I just get this specific AVP instead of all of them.

Any idea if this is supposed to work, and if so, how?

Thanks,
Andreas