[Kamailio-Users] Project continuity and near future.

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:44:25 CEST 2008

Hello to all the members.

As user of the project and responsible of an implementation of it in a
production large scale environment. it is a little bit worrying reade terms
as "conflicting interests" related to project in the news published today.

According to this new change within the project, which I feel go further
than renaming it, what could the board members to comment about the RoadMap,
philosophy and near future of Kamailio (Formerly known as OpenSER)?

One of the biggest warranties that users have felt ourselves is exactly the
support and knowledge from the founders and leaders, and it would be very
worrying not been able to count with it anymore.

Thanks in advance for your attention, and I apologize in advance if this
question is out off topic.

Best regards.

Sergio Gutiérrez.