[OpenSER-Users] Problem getting redirect reason in uac_redirect

Ruchir ruchir.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:50:51 CEST 2008

Now I'm getting the forward reason. But still there's problem with CDR.
I have set onreply avp by

modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)

I've set following in onreply route

if($hdr(Diversion)!=null)

avp_subst("$avp(s:src_user_reply)", "/(.*)<sip:(.*)@(.*)>;reason=(.*)/\4/");

> switch($avp(s:src_call_type))
> {
> case "unconditional":
> $avp(s:call_type) = "cwfd";
> break;
> case "user-busy":
> $avp(s:call_type) = "cwfdbusy";
> break;
> case "no-answer":
> $avp(s:call_type) = "cwfdnoanswer";
> break;
> default:
> log("no forwarding\n");
> }
>
> }
>
> But the problem is that records are not generated the way we expect and the
way it works in normal forwarding using usr_preferences. For example call is
forwarded from one user to another, the first leg of the call should be
logged as it should normally be($fU in leg source, $rU in leg destination &
calltype=call) and in next cdr log, it should log with forwarding
details(Forwarding user in leg source, forwarded user in leg destination &
calltype=cfwd). But it actually generates 5 records(1 failed invite, 2 ok
invites & 2 byes, instead of 2 invites & 2 byes) of the call. Also as we set
calltype and leg source in onreply route, it'll store that date for the
first leg of the CDR which should not happen.
Any advice how to forward the details to next call leg?