[OpenSER-Users] About openser redirect - forward

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:36:09 CEST 2008

Thanks for replying, I still can't get it to work, my routing says:

            if($au=~"^5.*"){
                 $ru = "IP_OF_NEW_SERVER";
                 sl_send_reply("302", "Redirect to SIP provider");
                 exit;
            }

I want all customers with numbers starting with 5 to register and call
through another server completely... I see this in my box:

 18.965383     10.0.1.2 -> SERVER_1_IP SIP Request: REGISTER sip:
sip99.yip.com
 19.139214 SERVER_1_IP -> 10.0.1.2     SIP Status: 100 Trying    (0
bindings)
 19.140477 SERVER_1_IP -> 10.0.1.2     SIP Status: 401 Unauthorized    (0
bindings)
 19.142207     10.0.1.2 -> SERVER_1_IP SIP Request: REGISTER sip:
sip99.yip.com
 19.321262 SERVER_1_IP -> 10.0.1.2     SIP Status: 302 Redirect to SIP
provider    (0 bindings)

But I never see a REGISTER on my other box. I've tried with Twinkle, SJPhone
and Eyebeam... all of them show "redirect" when trying to register but I
don't see them trying to register on the other box (NEW_SERVER)

thanks a lot!

David