[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER as NAT traversal proxy HELP!

Thu Jul 24 12:41:32 CEST 2008

Hi Joris!

Testing with XLite I meant to find out if the problem is a problem of
the ANT or of the client (zyxel) as Xlite does NAT traversal very well.

If Zyxel does not support NAT traversal and also voipbuster fails to
traverse your special NAT, then you yre right and need your own NAT
traversal solution e.g. as you tried with openser (multihomed)  and
rtpproxy in (bridge mode). You could also try
http://sourceforge.net/projects/siproxd/

regards
klasu