[OpenSER-Users] O'Reilly Media is looking for contributors

Kristian Kielhofner kkielhofner at star2star.com
Wed Jul 16 22:16:42 CEST 2008

Hello OpenSER Users,

  O'Reilly Media has been working on an Asterisk Cookbook.  Using the
same printed format as other O'Reilly Cookbooks (Perl, Python, etc)
O'Reilly Cookbooks offer practical solutions to problems in a fun
"recipe" format.

  I myself have been working quite a bit with OpenSER in the last
couple of years and I've asked the other authors if we should open up
submissions for other recipes (including OpenSER).  Everyone thinks
it's a great idea.

  We are looking for a potentially new name and URL but the current
"Asterisk Cookbook" Wiki can be found here:

http://www.asteriskcookbook.com/

  We'll be covering "Asterisk and friends".  That means Asterisk,
OpenSER, Cisco gateways, etc.  Pretty much anything VoIP with at least
an Open Source slant.

  Request an account and add your recipes to the recipe heap (you'll
see my OpenSER recipes towards the bottom).  See you there!

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org