[OpenSER-Users] Using t_replicate to replicate towards a UA

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:59:51 CEST 2008

Hi

Is it possible to replicate incoming SIP requests (eg. REGISTER) to another
remote user SIP URI instead of host URI:

For instance I want to do (having previously registered to OpenSER the user
pascal.maugeri at company.com):

  t_replicate("sip:pascal at company.com <sip%3Apascal at company.com>");

instead of

  t_replicate("sip:10.2.3.4:5060");

I tried it with OpenSER 1.3 but I get the error message when it tries to
replicate:

 3(8113) Main routing block. Method [REGISTER]
 3(8113) ERROR: mk_proxy: could not resolve hostname: "company.com"
 3(8113) ERROR: uri2proxy: bad host name in URI
<sip:pascal at company.net<sip%3Apascal at company.net>

 3(8113) ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

I'm just wondering if what I want to do is possible ...

Regards,
Pascal