[OpenSER-Users] SRTP and Media proxy + conferences

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 15 12:22:34 CEST 2008

Thank you Klaus, these are good news, I will try this.

But now I have a next question: Has anybody done conferences (+
mailboxes) with TLS/SRTP? I know that there is a TLS and a SRTP fork of
Asterisk which manages this and Freeswitch should also be able to handle
TLS/SRTP.

So my question: Has anybody managed to run secure phone conferences with
the Asterisk fork or Freeswitch, or is there a different way of doing this?

Best regards
Peer