[OpenSER-Users] T.38 and RTP Read too short

Jens Carl ml04 at reventix.de
Thu Jul 10 14:39:07 CEST 2008

Hey Bogdan,

if I use a scenario like this

SIP-FAX1 (Public IP) <-> RTPProxy+OpenSER <-> Asterisk <-> Carrier

I didn't get the warning from the Asterisk and the T.38 is transfered
without any problems. The RTPproxy is not used in this scenario. So
there must be difference between the these both cases.

If I use the function force_rtp_proxy( 'l' ) will the RTPproxy create a
new session with new ports? This important because the Asterisk uses a
different port-range for T.38 then for the normal RTP stream.

Regards,
	Jens