[OpenSER-Users] Openser - which b2bua to use ?

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:26:00 CEST 2008

2008/7/9 Amit Jain <jain.amit.04 at gmail.com>:

> I have configured Openser and integrated with radius server. I have done auth and accounting too.
> Now i need some help for b2bua to terminate the session after prepaid credit is over. which is the
> recommended b2bua that i can use for my configuration. Please let me know, how to proceed further.

You need to choose between proprietary B2BUA's and opensource ones.
If you decide to use opensource B2BUA, then you may choose one among
these items:

* Sippy B2BUA
* Asterisk as B2BUA
* SEMS has similar facility
* OpenSBC
* probably others...

I use Sippy and have some experience with  Asterisk as B2BUA also.
Both are easy to configure especially if you're not afraid of changing
internals of software you're using.

--
With best regards!