[OpenSER-Users] Is there a REFER function on Openser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 9 17:21:49 CEST 2008

Hi Mark,

REFER are generated by the end-points, so it is not a task for openser -
what openser is doing is to route (like any sequential request) the
REFER to the other end  device.

Most phones implement Call transfer (attended or un-attended ) by using
REFER and you do not need anything special in openser.

Regards,
Bogdan