[OpenSER-Users] help serMyAdmin centos 5

Ricky Gutierrez xserverlinux at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 06:16:54 CEST 2008

hi list, I have some problems installing serMyAdmin in centos 5 and openser 1.3.2, I have running tomcat5 and it loads very well, but when I add inside the file context.xml, it doesn't load , it show me  a http STATUS 404..

that it can be happening?

I show them my file context.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->
<Context>
    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->
    <!--
    <Manager pathname="" />
    -->

</Context>

 <Context path="/serMyAdmin">
  <Resource auth="Container" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" maxActive="20" maxIdle="
10" maxWait="-1"  name="jdbc/openser_MySQL" type="javax.sql.DataSource" url="jdbc:mysql://loc
alhost:3306/openser" username="sermyadmin"  password="holacisco23/>
 </Context>

Another point, the openser database and serMyAdmin don't export me, when I export the serMyAdmin openser.sql, he throws me the following error:

ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 6: Unknown column 'version' in 'field list'

I waiting for their help, I congratulate to the serMyAdmin developer for this excellent application, he looks at very good to work with openser

rickygm