[OpenSER-Users] Help please: OpenSer as RLS.

Noble Antony T noble.antony at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:33:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

yes, as you told, it was very strange for me too... :)

I have changed the code locally, and Openser is running now.......

may this information be helpful for some others...

stinbng46:/home/nthattil/tmp/src_openser_install# sudo aptitude search
mysqlclient
v   liblibmysqlclient15-dev                               -
v   libmysqlclient-dev                                    -
v   libmysqlclient10-dev                                  -
iB  libmysqlclient12                                      - mysql database
client library
v   libmysqlclient12-dev                                  -
v   libmysqlclient14-dev                                  -
v   libmysqlclient15                                      -
i   libmysqlclient15-dev                                  - MySQL database
development files
iB  libmysqlclient15off                                   - MySQL database
client library
v   libmysqlclient6-dev                                   -

stinbng46:/home/nthattil/tmp/src_openser_install# mysql -V
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.32, for pc-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2

stinbng46:/home/nthattil/tmp/src_openser_install# mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 127
Server version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch5-log Debian etch distribution

mysql> quit
Bye

--
Thanks & Regards,