[OpenSER-Users] Disconnect A SIP User, how ?

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Wed Jan 30 16:22:15 CET 2008

Dear All

I need a way to detect if a user is logged in and disconnect him if
possible. A better solution would be to detect if he is in a call and
disconnect him.

My questions would be

1.	How to detect if a user is connected ?
2.	How to detect if a user is currently in a call ?
3.	How to disconnect a user
4.	How to stop the call for a user (If possible)
5.	If dialog is needed is my install below sufficient ?

I was told in the IRC channel with regard to Q 3 that I can use the
dialog module to achieve that through sending bye using dlg_end_dlg mi
command.

I checked the documentation at

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/dialog.html#AEN578

but I do not have

modparam("dialog" // and so on lines in my openser.cfg file

I have installed 1.3 with MySQL, Jabber and Presence support using the
following

First I edited the MakeFile and deleted the modules I want from the
exclude_modules entry, it showed up as follows

exclude_modules?=  cpl-c postgres osp unixodbc \
        avp_radius auth_radius group_radius uri_radius xmpp \
        pua pua_bla pua_mi \
        pua_usrloc pua_xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc perl  perlvdb \
        ldap carrierroute h350 xcap_client db_berkeley seas

NICER=1 make all
make prefix=/usr/local install

Does that mean that the dialog module is installed? I could not find a
loadmodule "dialog" line!!

With Regards

Ali Jawad

System Administrator