[OpenSER-Users] Lookinfg for an SCTP compliant SIP phone

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jan 24 14:39:42 CET 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008, Rajat Dudeja wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm new to openser. I'm using the sctp feature of it. I'm looking to test
> the openser's sctp functionality. For this I have used the sctp compliant
> kphone. However, it does not work. The phone does not even register.

Hi,

we could better help you if you post additional informations describing your
problem..

- What is the error message of kphone? Are there any error messages in the
  openser logs in /var/log/syslog?
- Are there any debug messages in this application that could give hints?
- try to capture the SIP message flow with wireshark, and analyze them
- increase the debug level in the openser.cfg, and look at the debug
  messsages for any hints

Cheers,

Henning