[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER: no NOTIFY when updating PUBLISH if integrating with OpenXCAP?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:49:18 CET 2008

Thank you so much, Franz!

Indeed, the problem is coming from xml. It is well-formed but seems the server can't understand it.
The whole xml document I used is the similar with yours except the root element with namespace which
is showing below:

<cr: ruleset xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:common-policy"
                  xmlns:pr="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pres-rules"
                  xmlns:cr="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:common-policy">

I got no error sending the xml doc with this as beginning. Only no Notify message after updating Publish,
and sometimes the first Subscribe can't get through that  is no Notify sending back from server. It's really
weired! Anyway, I finally fix it with your advise, Thanks Indeed.

Kevin,