[OpenSER-Users] mysql error shuts down openser 1.3

Christian Schlatter cs at unc.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:52:34 CET 2008

Hi Henning,

I'll try to get a backtrace. Unfortunately it didn't generate a core
dump the last time it happened, I guess because the openser user
couldn't write to the openser working directory. Shouldn't a core be
generated even if openser is run as non-root, at least as long as
'disable_core_dump' is off?

The other thing is that I can't easily reproduce this problem. It looks
like it only happens with mysql error 4009 (mysql cluster error), but
not with e.g. error 2 (can't connect). Strange ...

/Christian