[OpenSER-Users] ERROR: presence_xml:get_final_notify_body?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:47:21 CET 2008

My testbed is combination of openser and openxcap. openser.cfg file is similar with the example on
the website of OpenXCAP. After updating published information by sending PUBLISH, no NOTIFY
message is sent to client-side. I got the following errors(debug=3) in syslog file. Any ideas anyone?

ERROR:presence_xml:get_final_notify_body: while extracting the transformation node
ERROR:presence_xml:pres_apply_auth: in function get_final_notify_body
ERROR:presence:send_notify_request: in function apply_auth_nbody
ERROR:presence:notify: sending Notify not successful
ERROR:presence:publ_notify: Could not send notify for presence

Regards,
Kevin