[OpenSER-Users] Duplicated entries in "location" table when using "db_mode 3"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Jan 17 15:50:48 CET 2008

Hi, I use ("usrloc", "db_mode", 3) since some months and I've realized that
many times I get duplicated entries in location table. Those entries have
**exactly** the same values in all the columns.

Note that is a testing serer which I restart 10 or 20 times each hour XD and
that I've upgraded from 1.2 to 1.3 getting always this issue.

If I send a new REGISTER (refresh) for an AoR with duplicated entries both
entries are updated according to the new "expires" and CSEQ.

Is it normal?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo