[OpenSER-Users] Compilation Problem - please help me.

Noble Antony T noble.antony at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:54:49 CET 2008

Hi,

I was trying to install Openser with RLS support, I got an error message,

*In file included from notify.h:31,
                 from hash.c:37:
presentity.h:36:27: libxml/parser.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [hash.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nthattil/openser-1.3.x/modules/presence'
make: *** [modules] Error 2
*
I had installed libxml2 already,
*
libxml2.so.2
libxml2.so.2.6.27*

the above modules are present in folder /usr/lib/

I am using the machine,

*Linux version 2.6.18 (gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13)) #1 SMP Thu Jul
26 01:27:32 EDT 2007
*
I edited the Makefile and updated the line as follows,

*exclude_modules?= jabber cpl-c postgres osp unixodbc \
        avp_radius auth_radius group_radius uri_radius xmpp \
        presence_xml presence_mwi pua_bla pua_mi \
        pua_usrloc pua_xmpp mi_xmlrpc perl snmpstats perlvdb \
        ldap carrierroute h350 xcap_client db_berkeley seas
*

I gave command

     prompt$ *make all*

for compiling. I am getting the error message as shown above.

Please mail me if I am missing something..

--
Noble Antony Thattil,
Bangalore.