[OpenSER-Users] Openser 1.3 How to rewrite transport protocol from udp to tcp after redirect

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Jan 17 10:47:40 CET 2008

On Thursday 17 January 2008 10:11:48 Peter P GMX wrote:

> As UM requests a different port (5065) in the 302 message, I cannot use
> t_relay with TCP in the failure_route. With t_relay I have to submit the
> whole address like
> t_relay(tcp: dest_ip:port) and I cannot always predict the port in this
> case.

Could you show the received 302 from UM?

I understand that it's something as:

  SIP/2.0 302 Redirection
  Contact: <sip:other_user at 10.10.2.13:5065>;transport=TCP

Is it?

And you say that sometime the "Contact" port is 5065 and sometimes 5060? or
there are more possible values?
In case they are a fixed number of values you can do a very dirty trick:

  if ( $(ct{uri.port}) == "5065" )
    t_relay("tcp:10.10.2.13:5065"
  else if ( $(ct{uri.port}) == "5060" )
    t_relay("tcp:10.10.2.13:5060"