[OpenSER-Users] RES: RES: Problems with unixodbc driver

Alcindo Schleder alcindo at processa.org
Wed Jan 16 17:11:45 CET 2008

Hi..

I think that may not be so, because when used in the Linux prompt the isql,
the driver unixODBC usually connects and I can generate queries within them.
So can not be an error in the driver. This seems to be something with the
module unixodbc.so of OpenSER. But I will look for more about it on the
Internet today, if not find, return to the trivial MySQL.

Thanks.