[OpenSER-Users] Hello World Config problem

A.smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Wed Jan 16 13:44:10 CET 2008

HI,

  As I dont currently have a working PSTN I wanted to get the hello world
config working so I can generate calls from one IP phone to another just
across my LAN. However with the route config (put into my previous working
registrar test cfg) from this example:

http://openser.oralnet.co.uk/#AEN424

I am recieving a "filtered destination" error from XLite when it attempts to
register. I can see the packets hitting my server from tcpdump...

If I try and use the whole example cfg (not just the route) I am recieving
an error like:

 0(23448) find_cmd_export_t: <lookup> not found
 0(23448) parse error (105,23-24): unknown command, missing loadmodule?

Any help or tips on diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated! I am using
OpenSER 1.2.2 on CentOS Linux...

thanks Andy.