[OpenSER-Users] RES: Problems with unixodbc driver

Alcindo Schleder alcindo at processa.org
Wed Jan 16 13:13:43 CET 2008

Hi Henning,

I thought this too ... But I connect with isql normally. See my DSN setup:
[FBSipServer]
Description          = Firebird SipServer
Driver               = Firebird
Dbname               = localhost:/usr/local/database/FBSipServer.fdb
Client               = libfbclient.so
User                 = SYSDBA
Password             = F60dA58
Role                 =