[OpenSER-Users] Openser + Mediaproxy behind NAT

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 12:39:06 CET 2008

Hello,

I have the same Problem.

I once saw a patch for mediaproxy 1.2.1:

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-August/022501.html
<http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-August/022501.html>

which should solve this problem. Now I looked into the current sources
1.9 and they really differ from the old version. So with my limited
Python knowledge I was not able to modify it.

Has anybody else a solution or even with rtpproxy??

Best regards
Peter