[OpenSER-Users] SMS module

Jean Boite montana_tony_ at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:03:45 CET 2008

Hello,

I am using openser-1.2.2-notls. I want to send a sms thanks to a IM (I am using
Eyebeam, but i don't know if it's possible to make that with this software).
Thats why, i need your help to explain me how send a sms thanks to the sms
module in openser.

I put in my openser.cfg, following "if(!method==MESSAGE)" the function which is
on the documentation :

if (sms_send_msg_to_net("Orange"))
{
	if (!t_reply("202", "yes sir, SMS sent over"))
	{
		# if replying failed, retry statelessly
		sl_reply_error();
	};
} else {
	if (!t_reply("502", "Bad gateway - SMS error"))
	{
		# if replying failed, retry statelessly
		sl_reply_error();
	};
	exit;
};

Openser is running good, my problem is thats I don't know how to formulate my
message in Eyebeam to send correctly my sms.

Thanks.