[OpenSER-Users] asterisk load balance dispatcher

Antonio Basti antonio.basti at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 28 11:59:49 CET 2008

Hi , i've a problem with the dispatcher module, for the load balancing for
asterisk

The schema of the network is this :

                                               Firewall   (public ip:
199.199.199.199:5060)

                                               -------------------

                               Pc1
pc2

Pc1: 192.168.0.1:5060 Asterisk
Pc2:192.168.0.3:5060 Asterisk

Pc1:192.168.0.2:5060 Openser

The ip public  is natted with  Openser

The dispatcher.list is:

1 sip:192.168.0.1:5060

1 sip:192.168.0.3:5060

Openser.cfg:

route{

       if ((method=="INVITE") ){

             ds_select_dst("1","4"); # 4 = round-robin

             t_relay();

             exit();

       }

}

In asterisk for test there is an ivr ,and when I make  a call from an other
site to this public ip, ast answer but after few seconds I see from the log
of the pc01 the the call hang but  from the remote asterisk (the one where I
make the call) the call remain up.

The configuration of openser is correct ?

thanks