[OpenSER-Users] No answers whatssoever??

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 27 20:03:48 CET 2008

Hi Taisto,

oh...no worry, no offence...only that sometime time is not enough in
order to sustain a realtime (as closed as possible) conversation  :D

Well, it seams you gathered and posted a lot of arguments - to go
through all this new info, I will need a bit of time (right now I'm a
bit stressed with fixing some bugs for the 1.3.1 release ;) ), so do
scare if it will pass some time before getting a reply to this email

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan