[OpenSER-Users] help.. openser 1.3.0 crash -- presence/ BLA

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 27 16:54:40 CET 2008

On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Jeremy George wrote:
>   That's great.  Thanks.  So, I have now openser-1.3.x-svn-latest.tgz .
>
>   If it doesn't wear your patience thin with too-simple questions, I'd like
> to ask just a couple more.
>
>   Is this version still considered a stable release?  And, I can't find a
> file within the tarball that distinguishes this version from others.  For
> example, the ChangeLog doesn't show it.  Where would I find such
> information?

Hi Jeremy,

this version (snapshot from svn branch) is not a stable release. For a stable
release, including a updated changelog and release notes you must
unfortunally still wait a little bit.

The branch from this source tarball was generated is one stable branch of the
project. This means that only bugfixes in the code and tools improvement are
allowed.

Please have a look to the wiki at:
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/development:release-policy

for further informations, including some target dates.

For change-informations in the svn branch you could just look into the
revision control history with svn log.

Cheers,

Henning