[OpenSER-Users] "always" serial fork with LCR?

Amit Sharma amit398 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:19:05 CET 2008

 Hi All,

 I am a newbie to this list so please forgive me if the question below has
been discussed before. I could not find anything related so i am sending my
query.

 I have been looking at the LCR module to do serial forking since we want to
prioritize contacts based on q values. However, we do not want to fork in
parallel to contacts even if they share the same q value. AFAIK,this is
currently not possible with the LCR module.

 Would it be a good idea to have a parameter (e.g "append-branches") in the
LCR module which can control the forking behavior when q value of contacts
is the same?

 Thanks,
 Amit