[OpenSER-Users] Reg. P-asserted Identity and RFC 3325 support

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed Feb 20 20:35:30 CET 2008

Padmaja wrote:
> Hi all,
> does the Openser server version 1.0.1 support P-asserted identity
> header based on RFC 3325? If yes, is there something that needs to be
> configured on the server to make this feature to work?

It is my understanding that RFC 3325 only details when the P-AI header
is supposed to be sent or not - between different 'administrative
domains'  or 'trusted' versus 'non-trusted' networks.

I would like to know for sure as well.     In the past, I have just sent
a properly formatted P-AI header out to those carriers that require it
and everything works as expected.

Jeremy McNamara