[OpenSER-Users] openser/serweb lock

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Wed Feb 20 10:53:27 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm in the process of upgrading my openser to 1.3 from 1.1.
I've updated my script, database, my sems server and configured
my serweb to access the new database.

Because of new "id" parameter in pending & subscriber database,
serweb is not able to "move" the information upon confirmation
of the new account. Anyway, I've removed this confirmation process
by directly adding the user account into the subscriber database.

My last issue is still about serweb:

start openser
login as a user into serweb: all his fine
access another page or reload the same a second time: no http answer...

If I restart openser, I can login again and the second time
I access a serweb page, it locks again.

I think the problem might be in fifo?
Any hints to help me to debug this issue?
What additionnal info should I provide to get help?

I got no error message from openser and serweb.

tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com
osip2 - http://www.osip.org