[OpenSER-Users] The best way to allow just a few destinations based on prefix?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Feb 19 15:35:48 CET 2008

El Tuesday 19 February 2008 15:04:34 Ramona Modroiu escribió:

> Hi,
>
> are you using 1.3? On devel I introduced a new parameter (check_domain)
> that disables the checking of domain duplicity.

Hi Ramona, it seems that the parameter "check_domain" exists for devel version
but not for 1.3. It doesn't appear in the 1.3 code neither in the doc (but it
appears in the devel version module doc):

http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/tags/1.3.0/modules/pdt/pdt.c?revision=3367&view=markup
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/pdt.html

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo