[OpenSER-Users] Perl module and moduleFunction()

kionez kionez at anche.no
Tue Feb 19 14:35:45 CET 2008

Hi all, i'm trying to write some custom perl module to extend
functionalities of openSER.

I can't notify UAC with classic sl_send_reply, in my debug log i found:

ERROR:core:moduleFunc: Module function 'sl_send_reply' is unsafe. Call
is refused.
ERROR:core:XS_OpenSER__Message_moduleFunction: calling module function
'sl_send_reply' failed. Missing loadmodule?

in my perl script i put a simple: $m->moduleFunction("sl_send_reply",
"200", "OK"); as i read in module's example i found in
samples/function.pl file.

there's some way to send replyes in perl scripts?

thanks in advance.

k.