[OpenSER-Users] Authentication credentials cache

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 18 10:44:20 CET 2008

Hi John,

Credential caching is not support - for any of the backends (radius or
sql).  As far as I know, there are no plans for caching yet... Mainly
because the fetching the passwd from DB is combined in a single query
with caller profile fetching - see the "load_credentials" module param
in auth_db module.

Regards,
Bogdan