[OpenSER-Users] Question abour acc and failed INVITEs in 1.3

Phil D'Amore ptdamore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:04:41 CET 2008

Hello:

I have a situation where I am trying to send an INVITE to two
different gateways serially.  If the first gateway fails, and the
second one succeeds, I would expect to see a record for the failure,
and a record for the success.  At least, this is the way 1.1 did it.
In 1.3, I only see a record for the final success.  I have both my
db_flag and db_missed_flag set.  Does anyone have an idea why I would
not see the failure?  Something new in 1.3?

Thanks,
Phil