[OpenSER-Users] Is there OPTIONS keepalive in TCP?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 15 14:51:59 CET 2008

Right, but is a bit delicate as from routing script (SIP level) we start
playing with the transport layer :
    - first will generate some confusion
    - it will become more difficult to script down your configuration.

I was paying some second thoughts to some discussions we had some time
ago, about embedding some automation for some very standard behaviours,
in order to reduce the scripting complexity.....
I will attack this issue during the next week IRC meeting.

Regards,
Bogdan