[OpenSER-Users] {Spam?} Re: [CDRTool] How to get the "In" and "Out"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Feb 14 13:01:04 CET 2008

El Thursday 14 February 2008 12:58:32 A.smith escribió:
> >So you see "In" or/and "Out"... ANd do you mean that this info is provided
> >by MediaProxy instead of be deduced by CDRTool in some way?
>
> Yes, I believe this info is provided by mediaproxy as it relates to the KB
> of RTP
> data relayed by mediaproxy, this cannot be deduced as you need to be
> sitting in the data stream to know this...

But I meant the columns "In" and "Out", not "KBIn" and "KBOut".

> Sounds like the level of functionality provided by mediaproxy DB accouting
> and
> radius accouting are not the same.

Using database backend in MediaProxy I get exactly the same records in
CDR. "In" and "Out" columns appear empty in both records in CDRTool CDR view.

Just to clarify, are you speaking about "In" and "Out" columns? do you see
values "In" and "Out" in some of the records in those columns?

Please, take a look to those screenshots:
  http://www.ag-projects.com/images/stories/ag_images/cdrtool-big.gif
  http://download.dns-hosting.info/CDRTool/doc/Screenshots/CDRTool-SER.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help.

--