[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Feb 14 10:17:54 CET 2008

El Thursday 14 February 2008 10:04:23 Dan-Cristian Bogos escribió:

> On the non responsive side, I understand Adrian and his folks about how
> hard is to run a business and also give support for it, so perhaps
> somewhere could be also the  community 's fault since the design of his
> software is clean and the software is not hard to be understood.

Yes, sure, in fact I meant that it seems that there is not enought community
movement about this project (not many questions, not many replies...), when
it's obviously a very important part in any SIP provider project.
Of course nothing to object to CDRTool authors, they have done a very very
good software.

> When it comes to problems I had with mediaproxy in the past, the issues
> were in not properly detecting the media timeout (I have just killed the
> client on one side without sending any bye and the media timeout was never
> detected), so not really your scenario but perhaps on the same place in
> code.

I have done some tests like that, by cutting the RTP in the client (via
iptables) and the timeout is properly detected (of course I need more
testing).

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo